How to Register
We’re so excited that you want to come for a ride on the Tour of Saints! Before you start spinning your pedals, though, you need to be sure to register. Online registration is currently closed. We will open registration for the Tour of Saints again in spring of 2020.
Keep reading for a breakdown of prices, ways you can qualify for discounts, as well as information about our registration deadlines.
How Much Does the Ride Cost?
Despite all of its sinfully good treats and fantastic ride support, the Tour of Saints is one of the most reasonably-priced rides in Minnesota. That said, you can get an even better deal if you sign up early. Here are the 2019 registration prices:
- Adult Rides: $32 (early-bird), $36 (regular), or $40 (day-of)
- Student Rides, age 18-22: $20
- Youth Rides, age 5-17: $10
- Child Rides, age 0-4: $0
Discounts and Deals!
The Tour of Saints offers a handful of discounts for different types of riders.
- BikeMN Member Discount: Make a charitable contribution to the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota and you’ll get a couple of perks: that warm fuzzy feeling from donating to a nonprofit working to make bicycling in Minnesota easy, safe and fun and a $5 discount for the Tour of Saints. Become a BikeMN Member with your registration or at their website.
- Child Discount: Kids ages up to four years old ride for free!
- Youth and Student Discounts: We also offer a reduced ride fee for children older than four years, as well as high school and college students.
- Group Discount: Register four or more paying adult riders at the same time and receive a $2 discount per rider (only for advance registration).
Registering early not only saves you a little bit of cash, but it also helps the Tour of Saints organizers plan the ride. With a better rider count, we can order the right number of ripe strawberries and freshly baked cookies. Here are our 2019 registration deadlines:
- Early-Bird Registration: Sign up by Midnight on June 13, 2019
- Regular Registration: Sign up by Midnight on July 10, 2019
- Day-of Registration: Sign up on ride day, July 14, 2019