The ride begins at the College of Saint Benedict, which is about 75 miles north of the Twin Cities or 5 miles west of St. Cloud.
From the Twin Cities:
- Take I-94 west to St. Joseph (Exit 160).
- Turn east onto County Road 2 at the bottom of the exit.
- Take the next right onto Minnesota Street, which brings you into St. Joseph.
- Bypass the first college entrance. Continue three blocks to College Avenue. Turn right and drive one mile to the south entrance.
- Signs will direct you to the Tour of Saints registration and start location at the Haehn Campus Center at the College of Saint Benedict.
From St. Cloud:
- Turn left (south) at lights by the Holiday gas station onto College Avenue.
- Cross Minnesota Street and continue south on College Avenue to the south entrance to the College of Saint Benedict.
- Check-in and finish is in the Haehn Campus Center. Parking is available in adjacent lots.
See this page for local accommodation information.